We are working with a leading name in the Retail sector, a listed company owning and running some of the most high profile Shopping Centres in the UK.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Services Manager to oversee the maintenance team running the upkeep of one of the most prominent Retail Shopping Centres in the Stoke region, seeing through all Planned and Reactive issues / projects.
You will take control of a multi disciplinary team of Maintenance Operatives, providing technical and operational support, whilst still maintaining a hands on approach wherever necessary.
Duties will include:-
- Managing, motivating and developing a team of multi skilled professionals, seeking to promote and encourage
- Setting daily tasks and performance targets, monitoring results and addressing any issues highlighted
- Overseeing and driving all planned and reactive maintenance projects within the busy centre
- Ensuring the centre meets all Statutory requirements
- Ensuring the delivery of the Technical Services strategy, delivering key business objectives and financial management
- Delegating tasks to the appropriate operative and managing the process, while keeping a hands on presence as and when required
- Ensuring works are carried out to sufficient customer satisfaction, to budget and agreed timescale
To fulfill the role, you must be an experienced Maintenance Manager from an M&E background, with a Commercial sector experience gained within Retail, Leisure or Hospitality.
You will hold an HNC / D or equivalent, and must be able to display a strong track record in developing and promoting staff.
It must be stressed that whilst this is a Managerial role, you will still need to take a hands on approach as and when required.
Salary will be £35,000 - £42,000, with a good benefits package including pension health.
As they open on a 7 day a week basis, there will be a rota in place which can be discussed at interview.
- Project Management
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job