Technical Services Manager
We are currently working with a well-known commercial fit out contractor in London who require a Mechanically Biased Technical Services Manager. The role is to join a growing division of their business that deal with 1 major client on highly complex commercial fit outs up to the value of £30M.
As Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the delivery, design, and pre-construction teams to oversee and deliver MEP services.
- Coordinating the installation of mechanical and electrical services
- Overseeing the project from design through to commissioning and handover
- Management of the M&E contractors on site
- Looking after the M&E and engineering systems
- Liaising with architects and attending client meetings
- Ensure projects delivery and budget
- At least 5 years' experience in a Technical Services Manager role within commercial fit out
- Proven high level of M&E knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management; ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure