- £28,000-£35000 + OTE £10,000 depending on skills and experience
- Based from home
- Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week
- Company vehicle & expenses
- 24 days holiday rising to 27 after 5 years-service plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive training and development and ongoing support
- Career progression
A leading agriculture environmental specialist who has been operating for over 50 years and has successfully diversified into other agricultural markets by expanding their product portfolio.
As an experienced Technical Sales Executive you will be joining a Sales team to manage sales activity across the UK western territory. You will engage with customers, including active farms, distributors and contractors to advise on the use of the company's products and services. Proactively problem solving to generate sales through both project specifications and repeat customer business.
- Generating new leads
- Converting new and existing enquiries/quotes into sales
- Managing the sales pipeline for territory
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Attending exhibitions and relevant industry shows
- Overseeing project installations
- Providing sales related information to assist the management and marketing teams
- Promote positive internal working relationships and the company brand
In order to become part of this successful company as a Technical Sales Executive you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience and/or a substantial knowledge of agricultural industry
- Ability to deal with people at all different organisational levels
- Self-motivated and self-managing with a drive to succeed
- Negotiation, influencing and rapport building
- Confident, Enthusiastic, perceptive and resilient nature
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent presentation skills with both verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'