Technical Sales Engineer required to work for a large and established company supplying instrumentation and calibration equipment to a range of markets. The Sales Engineer will join a team of 10 engineers and cover the UK delivering demonstrations and providing advice and support on a range of products to new and existing customers.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will hold an engineering degree and will have proven knowledge of instrumentation and calibration equipment, ideally with working experience. Previous experience in a sales role would be beneficial but is not essential.
Technical Sales Engineer - Instumentation / Calibration Equipment Position Overview
The Sales Engineer role will be predominantly field based, travelling across the UK to customer sites, with some weekly visits to head office in Cambridgeshire. You will successfully develop and manage
customer relations, providing advice and support to new and existing customers, alongside product demonstrations where necessary. You will also negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both customer and company needs, calculating quotations and managing business accounts. In addition to this you will support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other marketing events. A company car will be provided and you will be expected to travel nationally for the role.
Technical Sales Engineer - Instumentation / Calibration Equipment Position Requirements
- Hold an Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience working with Instrumentation or Calibration equipment
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Previous sales experience beneficial but not essential
- Full UK license (clean) and prepared to travel nationally
Technical Sales Engineer - Instumentation / Calibration Equipment Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + commission (OTE + £10,000)
- 31 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Company Car (BMW 3 series or equivalent)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy