Technical manager required. My client is a leading company in the Acoustics, Sound monitoring and vibration market. They are looking for a Technical manager to join their team in milton keynes. The role would suit either an acoustics engineer looking for a step up or a Technical Manager looking for a new role that can offer long term growth and development.
Technical Manager Position Overview
- Creating Technical procedures for calibration process
- Providing technical training for calibration staff in the acoustics field
- Providing continual development and improvement of Calibration services
- Managing the laboratory team to achieve and exceed calibration goals
- Generate / develop / maintain approved templates to calibrate customers test equipment
- Analysing team performance and identifying training needs
Technical Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience of an ISO:9001 / ISO / IEC17025 Calibration environment is essential
- Experience working in a Laboratory to senior level
- Experience of calculating uncertainty budgets
- Previous experience developing calibration technical procedures to UKAS accreditation level
- Strong Acoustic Engineering knowledge
- Full UK Driving licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Milton Keynes
Technical Manager Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £40,000 Dependant on Salary
- Full Time perm, 37.5 hours a week
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Company bonus Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'