Technical Manager Marine (France) - Permanent
Salary:€42,000 euros per annum plus excellent benefits
Location: Castelnaudary, France
Hours: 35 per week
Lloyd Recruitment are pleased to be assisting a leading travel company, who are expanding into new unchartered waters. With established resorts across Europe this is a fantastic time to join. This is a company that is fantastic to work for, really looks after its employees and offers brilliant working conditions and excellent company benefits.
Main duties include:
- Your main responsibility will be to within the operations team in Castelnaudary, France.
- Taking a hands on approach you will be responsible for planning, proposing and managing improvements to the extensive fleet of boats in turn providing the highest holiday standards to the customer.
- You will be reviewing and developing all policies and procedures associated with the boat fleet maintenance, servicing, and all health and safety for employees and customers.
- Routine and preventative marine maintenance programmes for the boats.
- Routine boat checks, forms and record keeping. Equipment manuals.
- Meet all regulatory requirements.
- Technical call outs, interventions, forms and record keeping.
- Support the work of Head Marine Technicians.
- Organise and deliver training to technical teams.
- Take full ownership of boat master records.
- Be the first line support for any technical queries.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous management experience in the tourism/holiday/travel industry.
- A passion and enthusiasm for boats and marine.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel regularly.
- Fluency in English and French essential - German advantageous.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic with strong General Management skills.
- Strong Marine Technical/Maintenance skills and experience.
- Knowledge of boating regulatory requirements.
- A great organiser and leader of people.
- Excellent PC skills - proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident liaising at all levels.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants
- Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job