Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2018, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 4000 shops and 249,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Fast pace and even faster progression
Faster connectivity, simplified processes, new capabilities and more reliable services. As a growing business, we need an IT team who can both nurture our existing systems and deliver pioneering solutions that will impact the way we work. From initial concept to system development, and implementation through to training and support, they drive the operational excellence of our business, giving us the tools we need to create value for our customers.
For our team based in Watford we are now looking for:
Technical Engineer – Telecommunications
This role requires strong technical and planning skills. It will be delivering and supporting strategic and operational activities within our Voice, Mobile and Video service including improvement and optimization initiatives.
You will be
• Providing end-to-end global support and delivery for all activities within the area of voice, mobile and Video.
• Identifying areas of improvement
• Overseeing service-related issues, review and disposition of work requests through engagement with service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts globally.
• Providing technical support and advice for new solution delivery projects globally as well as technical input into technology roadmaps, design and implement solutions to enterprise-wide
· Working within a SRUM/AGILE methodology.
What we are looking for
• Experience within the telecommunications sector and passion for unified communication
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills as well as attention to detail
• Technical knowledge in the following:
- AURA/Session Manager/Communication Manager/Session Boarder Controller
- CMS/ Call Center Elite
- IP Office
- Working knowledge of MSFT
- Good experience in configuring and supporting SIP
Nice to have / Advantageous
- Cisco Call Manager, VCS, TMS with a plethora of Cisco end points
- Working knowledge of MSFT
- PEXIP/Polycom RealConnect
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'