Role: Technical Engineer (Civils)
A leading Utility Infrastructure Consultancy requires a Technical Engineer ideally with a civil engineering qualification or experience. The role will allow the successful candidate to become a Utility Infrastructure Consultant working in conjunction with Developers, Principle Contractors, Land Promoters, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers, on exciting development schemes across a wide range of sectors and size of schemes. The Technical Engineer will provide technical advice and support on utility infrastructure projects to internal departments and external clients. If you have some experience in Utilities or Construction, apply today for the Technical Engineer role!!
- Technical support to external clients for master planning, utilities assessment, procurement and delivery
- Internally review schemes at inception, analyse infrastructure drawings and advise on applications and procurement of utility infrastructure quotations
- Identify utility infrastructure issues, to optimise the delivery of utility disconnections, diversions, connections
- Produce desktop and intrusive utility infrastructure feasibility and strategy reports
- Estimate budget costs for utility connections, diversions and disconnections
- Input into quote application strategy and brief, identify suitable tenderers for applications
- Check connections, diversions, disconnections and budget utility quotes for interpretation of brief
- Negotiate and challenge utility and service providers re diversionary work and new supplies, wayleaves and easements
- Undertake site surveys including assessment of utilities infrastructure constraint on proposed developments
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil engineering, construction or utilities related discipline is essential
- Experience of using AutoCAD or similar software is desirable Ability to manage and introduce processes
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Some experience in Utility or Construction Industry is essential
- Awareness of drainage design would be desirable
- Excellent communicator and confident to attend meetings and advise clients and technical team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'