This well-respected luxury tailoring manufacturer with is looking for a Technical Developer to join their product development team in Central London. With a growing portfolio of luxury menswear brands this role is varied, working on the construction and production of tailored garments for both ready to wear and made-to-measure tailoring.
Working closely with the Technical Manager, Account Managers and manufacturers, the main purpose of the role is to ensure the finished product performs to the high quality expectations of their customers.
The role will include:-
- ensuring tech packs are correct and effectively communicated to manufacturers
- carrying out fit sessions, maintaining fit logs and advising amendments actioned
- monitoring AQL reports and quality issues
- using CAD to create made-to-measure options, checking patterns and markers
- monitoring critical paths
The ideal candidate would have:-
- experience in a similar role working with high-end mens tailoring
- strong understanding of tailored garment construction, pattern making and fit
- great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- confident communication skills and collaborative approach
- the ability to travel both in the UK and internationally
This opportunity offers great experience working with high-quality luxury product, and a competitive salary & benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job