OFFTEK established in 1996, is an eCommerce company focused on selling specific hardware products mainly targeting the UK and other European marketplaces.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Representative to join our vibrant close-knit team. Successful candidates will render a variety of services to our customers through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products. Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. No previous job experience is required but a basic understanding of Computers is essential and previous experience in a Customer facing role would be advantageous.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for processing and dispatching all European orders daily within set timescales.
- Receive and process daily deliveries.
- Carry out a number of administrative duties including :- products returns, payment confirmation etc.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine the best use of resources.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers and relevant staff in both the UK and other European countries and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Candidates should be educated to at least GCSE level and ideally 'A’ level standard or above.
- A basic knowledge of Computers and Windows software is essential.
Desirable but not Essential
- An oral or written knowledge of French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- Previous experience in a Customer facing role.
- A basic knowledge of Computer hardware and their functions.