Are you currently working as a Technical Coordinator?
Do you have experience within the residential sector?
Would you like to work for a recession proof developer?
Are you looking for a role based in West London?
My client is looking for a Technical Coordinator that will consistently provide a high level of support to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective and right first time within the agreed timescales.
- Experience working in the residential sector
- Have a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering, Architectural Technology or Construction
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a main contractor, specialist contractor or developer
- Experience of concrete frame and traditional build projects
- Articulate team player with excellent attention
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be well organised
- People management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A track record of successful planning and programming the design process
- Experienced user of SketchUP and AutoCad
If this role is of interest please apply or call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job