Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator to join a well established technical team, based near Cullompton, Devon. The Technical Coordinator will have either a Materials Science or Chemistry background, with previous working experience being essential to this role.
The Technical Coordinator will work alongside the Technical Manager and the current Technical Coordinator to provide technical support for every stage of the company's process, from internal teams to global customers and distributors.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the practical development and type approval of the key materials used in the manufacture of a wide range of applications using natural and synthetic fibre reinforcement
• Working with sales and manufacturing departments to support distributor and customer needs
• Significant and innovative problem solving.
• Responsibility for assisting with key decisions in the area of materials
• Collating and presenting detailed technical information
• Supporting the commercial department with customer enquiries
• Coordinating technical sales projects
Required Skills and Experience:
• Degree in a Materials Science, Chemistry or related discipline
• Willingness to travel overseas
• Experience in work-related problem solving
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Full Driving License
• At least 1 years post-graduate experience spent within the industrial sector (preferably in a non-woven textile environment)
• Some experience working with composites would be advantageous
• COSHH and REACH experience
The Technical Coordinator position could suit both recent graduates looking to become established in a great company or an experienced Technical Coordinator looking for an exciting new challenge. For more information about this position and on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral appointments.
- Materials Science
- Technical Support