Technical Cleaning Manager
Location: Hybrid / High Wycombe
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Contracted: 40 hrs p/week
Salary: £42K-£45K Annual
Other benefits: Company car with fuel card / Car allowance / Access to companies reward & recognition platform
Welcome to the Sasse Group, the home of a family, a business that thrives on the potential of our people and the success of our teamwork. We are currently recruiting for the role of a Technical Cleaning Manager, and we are looking to hear from candidates who are positive, have a can-do attitude and have ambition to grow. Sasse is a company that prides itself on being at the forefront of technology and recognising the value of people in our organisation. We value our people and believe that our people and customers should be the focus of everything that we do. If that sounds like you, and you want to be part of a fantastic team with uncapped opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect from us:
Modern offices with social spaces that encourage collaboration with colleagues and ensure everyone is welcome. You’ll have access to a wide range of benefits via our reward and recognition platform. You’ll also have the option, through our salary sacrifice scheme, to enrol in the cycle to work & electric car scheme. Our reward gateway platform offers you access to huge discounts in store and online with your favourite brands. We operate a flexible working program and will do our best to support your social and family wellbeing for rest days and Annual Leave requests. Many of our sites require timed attendance & night working. Therefore, we ask you to be flexible with us in return to ensure we are looking after our staff are keeping healthy and safe. Recognising our people and preparing the business for the future is important for us and offer the opportunity for further education & leadership programs. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds & experience.
This is a multi-skilled role which is office and field based. You will carry out visits to customers premises in order to complete audits, quotations, specification of works, customer meetings and ensure the agile delivery of specialist cleaning projects.
Responsible for a team of specialist cleaning operatives, the desired candidate will be a strong communicator and effective leader. Preferably the Technical Cleaning Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in specialist cleaning and be able to demonstrate competencies in both management and specialist knowledge. It is essential that the candidate is ambitious as the company wishes to undergo significant expansion in this area of the organisation.
You will lead by example creating a positive and secure working environment for our employees. It is essential to ensure positive collaboration with your Senior Operations Managers and with your clients. You will ensure that employees within your remit receive proper onboarding, training, and development to allow them to excel in their role at Sasse.
- Work to a strict department budget to deliver outstanding, but efficient performance in your areas of responsibility.
- You will help achieve and exceed revenue targets by cross selling of additional services.
- You will help achieve and exceed contract profit targets through meticulous financial control of spending.
- Develop new business that supports the departments strategic growth.
- Deliver effective team management coordinating multiple resources across varying locations.
- Demonstrate and implement robust practices that are proportionate and in line with the companies Policies & procedures.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Operations Manager to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Sasse quality standards are met through regular audits and inspections using the company’s digital tools.
- Recruit, onboard & train new starters.
- Comply with current Health & Safety Regulations, Policies including lawful Insurance provisions as well as assist in the implementation of new systems.
- Initiate and develop positive solutions to any challenges.
- Adopt a “hands on” approach where required.
- Ensure scheduling, wages and budgets are processed correctly.
- Assist with implementation of new contracts by leading the implementation project.
You will preferably have a strong knowledge and understanding of technical and specialist cleaning services. You must be able to demonstrate meticulous digital and workforce skills and provide examples of these during interview. Your operational experience in a complex operational organisation will be matched by your ambition to implement change, future proof our services and drive digital and automated efficiencies.
A strategic thinker, you’ll bring a fresh perspective to this role and have the energy and tenacity to drive change. Able to work at pace, you’ll build trusted relationships and a positive team culture. Exemplary logistical problem-solving skills using your own initiative to plan multiple projects utilizing the appropriate skills within the team to place them with the most suitable project.
You’ll also be passionate about your professional development, which we will support and encourage. You preferably are degree educated and/or professionally qualified.
You may have experience in the following roles: Technical Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Operations Manager, Cleaning Services Manager, Cleaning Supervisor, Hygiene Services Manager, Facilities Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Program Manager, Biohazard & Disinfection, Graffiti Removal, etc.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'