Cathedral Appointments are seeking a Technical Assurance Manager to work with our clients Project and Service Delivery teams to ensure they are functioning efficiently and providing a strong service to their clients. This role will involve elements of project management, process and policy creation and service acceptance as well as technical support when required. Working for a reputable service provider, you will be responsible for the coordination and streamlining of processes surrounding important client projects.
Technical & Assurance Manager (LS3495) responsibilities include...
- Act as the first point of contact for all project work from sales
- Act as the first point of contact for all resourcing queries from sales
- Manage, resource and assist in the planning of incoming projects
- Manage client expectations and oversee communication between customers and engineers
- Assist in the build of handover documents for the service desk
- Ensure Service Delivery implementation is carried out efficiently
- Take an analytical approach towards process and split large tasks down into subcomponents in order to achieve the project goal
- Review and measure ongoing work assignments, taking appropriate action as required and take steps to mitigate risk and maximise opportunities
- Provide technical support to clients to cover staff absence.
Technical & Assurance Manager (LS3495) requirements include...
- A strong technical understanding across the Microsoft platform - minimum 2nd line capabilities
- Experience in the specification, planning and deployment of a range of IT business solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good documentation/technical authoring skills that are suitable with differing audiences
- Natural leadership skills with the ability to ensure all stakeholders in a project work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO271001 would be beneficial
- Experience presenting technical ideas in user-friendly language
- Ideally Prince2 and ITIL certified
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role. You will ensure that issues are identified, managed and resolved effectively and be responsible for streamlining project and service delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity to really contribute to the businesses’ client experience and ensure projects reach completion on time and within budget.
- Competitive salary
- Mileage Allowance
- 23 days Holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 days (plus Bank Holidays).
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
Keywords: Service Delivery, Project Delivery, IT Projects, Project Management, ITIL, Prince2, ISO271001, Service Provider, Technical Assurance Manager, Assurance Analyst, Project Coordination, Exeter Jobs, IT Jobs, Devon, IT Support, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line
- Technical Assurance
- Manage client expectations
- Project Delivery