Central Employment is working with a global business in the North East as they’re looking for a Technical Administrator to support one of the departments. the successful candidate will have had previous experience of working within a regulated environment. The vacancy will start as a temporary contract through our agency.
- General administrative duties include, diary maintenance, filing, photo-copying, clerical support, and data entry.
- Complete archiving/destruction of system documentation as applicable.
- Ensure back-up for all systems for which you are SME.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills..
- Perform a minimum amount of overtime as required to meet the needs of the business and its client.
- Support management team in the development of new business proposals, by collection of information, liaison with all relevant contributors and compilation/presentation of final documentation.
- Provide ad hoc support to operational FM teams
- Interpret management information and present in a coherent format with guidance from management team.
- Maintain several Quality systems on behalf of the Client.
- Provide assistance with image reviews/health and safety walk rounds.
- Provide assistance with audits.
- To ensure all personnel are recruited and inducted in accordance with the company and client procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Company and client Health, Safety and Environmental rules. Promote and set personal example.
- Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, quality, creativity and teamwork to Company standards.
- Adhere to Site Gowning requirements.
- Partake in daily Tier boards and meetings
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have a flexible approach and a sense of teamwork essential.
- Must have a good telephone manner.
- Demonstrate competence in oral and written communication.
- Must be able to deal with customers/peers at all levels in a sympathetic manner.
- Must be tolerant and adaptable to change.
- IT literacy with main MS Office is essential.
- Enthusiastic and committed to provide a professional, high quality service to the Company and its clients.
- Be able to prioritise your work, work to tight deadlines, plan, organize and monitor several activities at the same time.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, co-workers and contractors both orally and in writing.
- Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Administrative Support
- Interpersonal Skills
- Regulated Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'