The role will see you being responsible for providing our clients Italian customers and partners with technical support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone, chat and e-mail. The successful applicant will be working in a dynamic environment where initiative and a willingness to take on responsibility is a must. Based in the centre of Reading, with parking.
- Interact daily with customers in order to identify, document and resolve customer issues.
- Provide timely, reliable and professional service.
- Interact with various functional departments to provide timely and accurate solutions to end customers.
- Develop policies and procedures to help strengthen the business.
- Responsible for gathering and verifying the authenticity of the caller to ensure that they are qualified customers as listed in the verified customer account details.
- Maintain ongoing tracking of work using approved productivity tools to ensure customer issues are properly tracked and are continuing to move toward satisfactory resolution within prescribed service level timelines
- Assist Partners and Affiliates with enquiries and/or customer issues
- Be available to take action on work as assigned
- Maintain operational documentation and participate in process improvement initiatives
- Any other ad hoc duties as required or requested by support management
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field preferred.
- General knowledge of Enterprise Security.
- Experience in a direct technical support role
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux based operating systems.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and make decisions in a changing and dynamic team environment are essential
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g., IIS, Apache), application servers (e.g., WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat), networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, load balancers)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and adapt quickly to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written are required
- Business Level Italian language skills is required
- Knowledge of IT Security products, PKI, authentication, single sign-on, identity management, fraud detection or access control products.
- Databases (e.g., Oracle), and LDAP directories (e.g., Active Directory, Sun One Directory Server).
- Experience with virtualization software knowledge, such as, VMWare ESX server.
- Experience with Salesforce, Remedyforce or other CRM (Customer relationship management) an asset.