ADP RPO Technical Sourcer
ADP RPO is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organisations serving many of the world's leading companies. We are also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training.
Supporting one of our clients, a top tier Investment Bank based in the City of London, you will join a collegiate and technically strong core recruitment function, responsible for ensuring the specialist and vital recruitment needs of our client are met.
You will primarily be responsible for sourcing and identifying passive candidates for their Engineering and Technology divisions.
- Directly sourcing passive talent.
- Develop and consult with business stakeholders on recruitment strategies and techniques.
- Be able to work on the client site, interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization.
- Develop, communicate and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
- Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining.
- Apply the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Build networks to source qualified passive candidates by using business acumen to support, consult and present candidate slate in alignment to our client's needs.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of client's business and positions and effectively research to gain an intimate knowledge of functional markets.
- Experience of working within either an in-house, RPO or agency environment.
- Experience of recruiting into the Financial Technology space.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful and creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Effective Internet sourcing skills, including Boolean search expertise and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
- Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to prioritize deliverables.
- Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client).
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a high-functioning team environment.
- Talent Acquisition