Team Support Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Team Support Administrator to work for a defence company based in Exeter. The successful applicant will have previous administration experience along with customer service experience and a confident telephone manner. You will also have a high proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook. Extermely good accuracy skills are required.
Duties will involve;
- Maintaining manual and electronic records
- General office admin i.e. copying, filing, scanning, processing reports
- Reception cover
- Manage email mailbox queries, supplier set up process, stationery orders, booking accommodation/travel, minute taking
- Co-ordinate training events, including venues, trainers and materials, process and track event bookings
- Input, collate, record and monitor data for reporting.
- Financial administration support including creating/coding invoices
Morson is acting as an employment vacancy in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job