This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in a team support role for a company selling high end, luxury goods to both national and international clients.
You’ll be supporting the team in this fast paced environment, where no two days are the same!
Your keen, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and approachable personality will be perfect in this environment.
- A really good all-rounder, happy to take on whatever is required to ensure the business runs efficiently
- Collate packaging against orders, processing through the system, labelling and distributing
- Setting up the photography studio ready for the latest shoot
- Handling all related administration including filing
- Working closely with the Distribution Manager and MD to collate information and support project related work
- An administration and customer focused background within an office environment
- Good computer competency
- Excellent written and spoken English
Hours: 25 hrs per week - flexible school hours if necessary
Salary: £20-23k pro rata (approx. £14.6k for 25 hours)
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job