£36,000 - £40,000
My client who are a leading global asset managers, are looking to recruit a Team Secretary in the business to provides support to Managers, Analysts and Directors. The role will consist of traditional secretarial work, including diary management, administrative tasks and travel arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General secretarial and administrative support to the Desk heads and other members of the team
- Diary management, coordinating internal/external meetings, rooms to suit diaries
- Fielding/dealing with telephone calls
- Book travel arrangements
- Management of expenses for the team including arranging currency and processing expense claims in a timely manner
- Management of internal systems and databases within the team
- Work closely with other secretaries and PAs within the business function to ensure all areas have secretarial support at all times and covering where appropriate
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Typically educated to A Level standard
- Advanced Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced typing skills
- Minute taking
- Numerate and literate with significant experience working as a secretary/PA within a financial institution
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job