We are Jollof Box, The exciting new Grab and Go food business that specialises in Gourmet African Cuisine from West Africa. You might have seen us on Dragons Den in 2018/19! Our aim is to serve food that that not only tastes amazing but is good for you also.
We have opened our first branch in vibrant Dalston, London and are looking for Kitchen Team members that can support our Head chef as well Front of HouseTeam members to serve our delicious food with a smile. All roles are immediate starts!
We pay £6.85 to £8.30 per hour depending on experience for all roles.
We are looking for:
Kitchen Team Members ( Full-time : Shift system available)
We are looking for experiencedKitchen Team Members to work in our brand new kitchen. You will need to be a quick learner, personable, calm and focused on the job in hand with great communication skills. You ideally would have experienced working in a busy kitchen as Sous-chef or Junior chef. You will have extensive knowledge of HACCP systems and at least a Level 2 food Hygiene certificate. Duties to include:
- Assisting the Head Chef with the launch of the new branch
- Helping to coordinate daily food operations
- Preparing, cooking and serving fresh food
Team Members (Full Time & Part Time available: Shift system available)
We are looking for personable Team members to join our Front of house team. You will be passionate and excited about food, hard working and friendly. You will be great at building relationships with both customers and colleagues. You will have a strong desire to continue learning on the job and progressing both personally and professionally. Ideally you will have a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate but it’s not a essential. Duties include:
- Give great customer service (a smile goes a long way J)
- Serving delicious authentic African cuisine ( makes our mouth water just thinking about it)
- Be knowledgeable about the menu (e.g. about portions, menu names, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Maintain clean and tidy customer dining area throughout the day
- Carry out Close Down duties to clean and secure the site at night
Jollof Box Perks:
- Free food & drink on your shift ( and 50% off for you + 1 when you’re not)
- Free African inspired Uniform
- Monthly bonus opportunities depending on customer and management feedback.
- We’ll pay for your Level 2 Food Certificate
- Hear some of the best Afrobeat this side of Lagos & Accra
- Recommend a friend and receive £100! (After initial training and probationary period)
If you like the sound of on any of the roles, then please get in touch with us as we would be delighted to hear from you!
If you are interested in then please come to one of our open days below as well:
- Fri24th May 2:30pm- 3:30pm
- Mon 27th May 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Wed 29th May 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Address: 1BKingsland Shopping Centre, 64 Kingsland High Street, London, E82LX.
Please bring with you your CV, food hygiene certificate ( applicable to kitchen roles in particular) and your proof to work (British passport/birth certificate & NI, EU passport/EU ID or your VISA/permanent residence).
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- Front House
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'