Head Housekeeper - Premier Inn
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night’s sleep- As Head Housekeeper you’ll make this a reality for every one of our guests. Aside from reporting directly to your Hotel Manager, you’ll connect with all teams across each department, driving standards to ensure every area of the hotel is kept spotlessly clean and maintained daily. You’ll do this by: Being committed to what you do, ability to achieve tight deadlines whilst demonstrating organisation and having an eye for detail.
Every day will be slightly different- Your main role will be to ensure every room is ready for the arrival of our guests. It’s important you are able to prioritise your workload to ensure all areas are managed efficiently. From managing the rota and labour controls, keeping on top of the laundry; ensuring you have the right amount for upcoming days, conducting engaging team 1:1’s and on-going training confidentially confirming they are fully knowledgeable and up to speed with all cleaning procedures whilst feeling support and developed in their role.
A great Head Housekeeper always strives for perfection and never settles for anything less- Everything you do will have the guest and business’ best interests at heart. There is a lot to achieve each day and though physically challenging, the end results are really rewarding. You’ll be a strong; systematic and process thinker, great communicator with a passion for guest care.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'