Team Manager, Single Assessment Team (Duty and Assessment)
Permanent | Sandwell Council | Salary of £44,756 - £47,615 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated team manager to fill a permanent role within a single assessment team (duty and assessment) based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Responsibilities of the team manager:
- To provide the highest level of professional service within a structure that meets the needs of children, young persons and their families by managing a specific area of child care
- To be responsible for maintaining quality standards in a range of work appropriate to the post designation
- To ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of children and families
Requirements of the team manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.