Team Manager - Administration, Payroll, Data Cleanse
The Job in Brief:
To proactively manage a team of staff engaged in a variety of tasks related to the administration of Final Salary and Defined Contribution Schemes to deliver contracted levels of service and reporting within agreed costs.
The Team Manager role is pivotal in providing an effective and consistent service to clients. As the 'engine room' of our business it is vitally important that a Team Manager can maintain:
- A clear understanding of client profitability and expected service
- An effective and well trained group of Senior Administrators and Administrators
- A buoyant and healthy level of team morale
To deliver service in a customer focussed and conscientious manner and ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
About the Job and skills required:
In this role you will deliver work within specified timescales, ensuring your team complies with internal procedures, all aspects of pension's legislation and adhere to service and quality standards. You will manage workflow and ensure timely production of Administration reports. You will be the first point of contact for our Clients.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and Regulation
- Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with JLT systems, BizFlow, SharePoint and Practice Engine
- Ideally some experience of planning and project management
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Team Leader
- Team manager
- Defined benefit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job