Job Title: Team Leader (Residential Care)
Location: NW5 4PN
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a positive and caring person who has experience working as a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader within Healthcare.
You will benefit from:
· Weekly pay
· Free training
· Temp of the Month Scheme
· `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
· Flexible working hours
· Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Bank Holiday pay enhancements
· Free ID badge
· You will be confident and able to deliver each individual care and support in-line with each residents care plans.
· Be able to communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues.
· QCF/NVQ Level 3 qualified in Health and Social Care is preferred with experience in administration of medication, including controlled drugs.
· Have the appropriate skills to motivate, Encourage and manage other employees.
· Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of service users and colleagues.
· Shift times are 8am-8pm OR 8pm-8am Monday-Sunday.
· Must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
· The right to work in the UK.
· Must be reliable with good work ethic.
· Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
· Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
· Must have flexible availability.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book an appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.