Tinies specialises in the recruitment of childcare staff including Nannies, Nursery staff, crèche staff and TAs.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join our growing Business as part of our award winning team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Permanent recruitment, as well as some contract, you will have a passion to grow a team and help to get the best out of them, whilst also being hands on as a 360 consultant which will lead to gaining your own administrator/assistant within 4 - 8 months depending on performance.
The role will be to manage a small team of consultants ensuring they are meeting targets, KPIs and as a team delivering on budget monthly. Supporting the Director with monthly one to one meetings. You will also need to lead by example by running a successful desk:
generating client leads and business through marketing, social media, sales calls, networking etc aswell as finding the best and most suitable candidates to fill our clients vacancies.
This position is working full time Monday to Friday 830am -6pm. With a competitive salary and uncapped commission
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a team and delivering against targets
- Ambition and the drive to succeed
- A passion for recruitment
- The ability to sell and market themselves and their candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- The Confidence to lead and Manage a team to deliver high standards
This role offers the right candidate
- Excellent basic salary
- Monthly uncapped commission
- Commission from team performance every Quarter
- End of year performance bonus
- Free parking
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- 28 days annual leave increasing annually with service, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Pension scheme