This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Line manage process technologists within a shift pattern, you will be responsible for providing coaching and support
- Troubleshoot process problems to root cause whilst implementing permanent solutions to prevent recurrence
- Resource planning for the team within the shift
Further responsibilities will include:
- Track and maintain training records and identify gaps for training requirements
- Lead the Process Technologists in proactively identifying process improvements and identifying and implementing corrective actions
- Ensures both self and team adheres to company standards at all times, and that all work practices are executed safely
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant work experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Educated to degree level in chemical or engineering or equivalent experience
- Significant experience of leading a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who invest in their people to ensure you are the best talent in the market and they invest in their products to stand out as a leader amongst their competitors.
Benefits include an excellent salary of up to £34,000 and a competitive shift allowance.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40357 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job