A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright Team Assistant to join a fantastic company within the legal sector. The offices are based in the heart of London, the location couldn’t be more ideal. The environment is very fast-paced but the team is friendly and bubbly! If you have you strong communication skills, you are solutions focused and have the equivalent work experience, then this could be the job for you!
The successful applicant needs to be immediately available.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming lawyer enquiries to cover the various stages of our process.
- Preparing lawyer documentation, contracts and information..
- Supporting lawyers with general administrative enquiries and relevant know-how requests.
- Maintaining accurate records during key milestones of the assignment lifecycle.
- Ensuring systems are up to date with relevant contact and other information.
- Collating feedback from the client solutions team to provide feedback to the lawyers on their performance.
- Supporting the finance team to ensure that lawyers have successfully recorded their time worked and prepared their invoices in accordance with our monthly billing cycle
If are an immediately available Team Assistant, known to be a proactive, enthusiastic and people focused, then please apply now!
*Angela Mortimer PLC is acting as an employment business for this role. If you have registered with us previously please contact your consultant to apply*
- Communication Skills
- team assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job