12 month ftc
Leading FTSE 100 Property Development company specialising in the retail sector is looking to fill an administrator role on a maternity contract within an exciting and forward thinking department.
Working with leading retailing names in the UK, this Team Administration role offers variety, responsibility, task ownership and a fabulous working environment in central London.
The role incorporates the following responsibilities:
- Proactive diary management for the Director and team, prioritise meetings
- Liaison with stakeholders both internally and externally - retailers, joint venture representatives etc
- Book any relevant travel
- Production of correspondence, agendas and reports. Powerpoint presentations
- Arrangement of corporate presentations, conferences and hospitality both internally and off-site
- Raise invoices, complete the team’s expenses, general system maintenance
- General team administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced MS office including experience of creating presentations
- A flexible, can-do approach to team work
- Ideally experience of the commercial property sector
- Administration Duties
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'