An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and capable individual to join an established organisation on a temporary to permanent basis, situated near Farnborough, Hampshire. The role is varied and will predominately comprise of administrative support to the team including post room duties. The ideal candidate will have some commercial administrative experience although full training will be provided.
The Team Administrator will help manage the office and handle duties for the management team.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and can assist team members across the organisation.
The ability to multitask while managing executive support, is essential in this position.
The ideal candidate will be organised, a good problem solver, and able to adhere to timeliness.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director & Management Team
- First point of contact for company enquiries
- Assist in the Post Room
- Provides assistance to the HR & Finance Departments
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering supplies
- Cross-department support
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Effectively communicates with internal and external clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communicative skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proven ability to set priorities and successfully handle multiple requests
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work: - Monday to Thursday 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs Friday 09:00hrs to 15:00hrs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job