Team Administrator - Dynamic Team!
We are currently working with a company that has a dynamic team that is looking for administrators to join their growing business! The company is fast becoming the UK's leading provider of medical recruitment, recruiting doctors from all around the world. The company believes in having fun but also getting the job done. In order to be eligible for the team Administrator role, you need to be upbeat, positive, hard working, willing to learn, and a team player. There is progression available for all administrators in the role and they believe in rewarding their employees with a lovely and supportive working environment as they know the team administrators are pivotal for the success of the company.
JOB ROLE: Team Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 plus BONUS (an additional £2,500 per year)
COMPANY TYPE: Executive Search / International Recruitment
HOURS: 8.30am - 17.30pm
LOCATION: Kings Cross
WOW FACTOR: Amazing opportunity to join a recruitment company based in Central London. Working in an extremely friendly yet professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising and maintaining a good relationship with clients and candidates
- Candidate aftercare services, including: booking flights, accommodation and appointments
- Maintaining constant support with our clients and candidates
- Assisting directors with diary management; understanding the importance of key meetings
- Assisting with doctor relocation to the UK including flights, visa applications and referencing
- Coordinating with hospital trusts to organise interviews and candidate information
- Scheduling candidate transfers (to and from airports, etc.)
- Time management - organising administration for multiple doctors at any one time
- Remembering deadlines and prompting where necessary
- Event planning and management
- Preparing documentation (Building presentations)
A successful applicant:
- Previous office experience!!
- Personable, confident, ambitious and passionate
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in an admin position is desirable but not essential
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"