Reputable international law firm with a Manchester city centre base are looking to recruit a Team Administrator Assistant to join their busy Business Support team. This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary in play and a great opportunity for an individual who's looking to gain experience within the legal industry.
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Telephone and written correspondence
- Developing and implementing administration systems
- Liaise with external parties
- Updating indexes as the documents come through
- Keeping the files up to date
- Dealing with expenses
- Creating PDFs and links for all documents required
- Filing and archiving
- Diary Management
- Supporting with projects in an admin capacity
- Previous administrative experience within professional services is a necessity
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
- Flexible and resilient with good problem solving skills
- Good level of IT literacy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'