Teaching Assistants Required, Newham, East London
Start Date- ASAP
Salary- From £65 -£70
Contract Type- Permanent/ Long Term for the right candidate
GSL Education are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Learning Mentor to work within one of our partner primary schools located in the London Borough of Newham
Our client is a creative and dynamic school with a primary focus to raise the standards of all their children whilst continuing to provide a broad, stimulating and engaging curriculum for everyone in their school. The school has dedicated and passionate staff work hard to ensure that all children are given every opportunity to become successful, confident and happy learners so that they will look back on their years at the school with pride and a sense of achievement, wherever their talents lie. Part of the success of the school is their partnership with parents as they share responsibility for the children education.
To be considered for this role, the candidate MUST have:
- Graduated with a degree
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Experience supporting students in secondary school environment
- A comprehensive knowledge on the UK education system
- A genuine enthusiasm to maximise academic achievement
- Confidence is using relevant ICT and electronic devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to take instructions and work with other members of teaching staff and senior management
- Excellent behaviour management
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job