A Teaching Assistant is required for a Primary School in East Sussex. This is a full time, one year fixed term contract starting 19th April 2021.
Experienced in working within a school?
Recent, relevant knowledge and experience of supporting children in KS2?
A team player?
A confident communicator with excellent behaviour management skills?
Passionate about working with children?
The Role of a Teaching Assistant
- Work closely with the Class Teacher to support teaching and learning.
- Prepare and organise lesson and classroom resources.
- Observe and assess the children, reporting back to the Class Teacher and Parents/Carers.
- Run intervention sessions with small groups and support 1:1.
- Take sole responsibility for teaching the class during teacher absence and during planned PPA time.
- Break and lunch duties.
- Follow and adhere to school policies at all times.
Interested in this role? Please apply today!
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).
- Teaching Assistant
- KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Key Stage Two Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'