Job Type: Teaching Assistant KS1
Hours: Full time
A thriving and diverse school located in the heart of Fulham are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic learning support assistant to work with a pupil with ASD. This is a lovely two form entry primary school situated in a sought after area in Hammersmith and Fulham, surrounded by trees and allotments, creating a tranquil atmosphere for an inner city school.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in KS1 and take small interventions. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- ASD SEN experience
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This friendly Primary school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.
- "Teaching Assistant"
- "Learning Support Assistant"
- "Autistic Spectrum Disorder"
- "Asperger's Syndrome"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'