The Supply Register is currently working with an Academy Trust in Nottinghamshire who have potential requirements for teaching assistants to join their schools on a temporary basis.
The roles may be short term or long term ant a rate of £55 - £65 per day depending on experience. The ideal Teaching Assistant must have experience within a Primary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'