The Role: Teaching Assistant
• You will be providing support to 2 children in Reception and Year 4
• The role will be split, you will be working with one child in the morning and a different child in the afternoon.
• You will work closely with the SENCO to ensure the IEPs are being stuck to.
• You will need to do some element of planning and tracking the children’s progress
• As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to also contribute with general duties.
Requirements: SEN TA
• Experience working with children with Autism
• Experience working with children with ADHD
• Have had experience working in Education
The School: Learning Support Assistant
• It’s a 3 form entry school
• Their most recent Ofsted is Good with Outstanding features.
• It’s easily accessible to the station and have parking.