*** Teaching Assistant ***
*** Starting ASAP ***
*** Great School in a good location ***
*** Amazing Opportunity For A Permanent Role In The Future ***
We are currently seeking aTeaching Assistant for a friendly and welcoming Primary School based in Peckham.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be innovative, enthusiastic and passionate and will be committed to maximize the learning opportunities for the children. The right candidate will need to have a very good standard of English and excellent communication skills. You would need a friendly and approachable personality with the confidence to be able to support the class teacher and deliver basic activities.
In this exciting Teaching Assistant position, you will be assisting with general support throughout the school and would require you to support the pupils on a one-to-one basis. You will liaise with the Classroom Teacher in order to provide provision for children learning abilities.
Key Responsibilities for theTeaching Assistant:
- Promoting written and verbal English skills
- Providing classroom support in small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Marking classroom work/Homework
- Engaging pupils throughout lessons
- Liaising with the classroom teacher and parents to effectively support pupils
Successful Teaching Assistant MUST:
- Have experience working in a Primary School Setting
- Be patient and have a proactive approach to individualise learning according to students interests and abilities
- Written and verbal English skills
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Communication Skills