Hours: Full Time 8.30am - 4pm
Class: Early Years
Location: High Wycombe
Contract: 1 Year Mat Leave (Could go perm)
Job Role: Early Years Teaching Assistant
I am currently recruiting for a Full Time Teaching Assistant at a ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' school in High Wycombe
This is a vibrant school where children are enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
A 'values-based' approach to the curriculum and to all areas of school life pervades throughout the school, The school has a dedicated team that works hard to reach high standards in everything they do and this is further embedded through successful relationships with parents and the local community.
- This Teaching Assistant role will be in Early Years so experiance with this year group is a 100% a must
- Full Time Class room based support
- Implement structured learning activities/teaching programmes and support pupils under the guidance of the class teacher
- Providing feedback to pupils in relation to their progress and achievement in order for pupils to realise their full potential.
- Be able to deal with classroom behaviour
- Promote good pupil behaviour
- Provide clerical/admin support and undertake basic recording keeping in respect of pupil learning
- Undertake training and other learning activities and attend relevant meetings
- Provide support for the class teacher and colleagues
To be suitable for this Teaching Assistant position you must have a Clear DBS on the update service or be willing to carry out a DBS at your cost
You must be able to get to High Wycombe daily and work the hours mentioned
APPLY NOW if this sounds the perfect job for you or call Ella on if you would like any more information
- Full Time
- High Wycombe
- Teaching Assistant. Early Years