Due to an increase in demand for Teaching Assistants and support staff in the Lincoln area, we are currently recruiting for a range of positions with an immediate start date.
Do you have a positive and caring nature? Are you prompt and reliable?
Are you prepared to work on a long term basis within an SEN school?
We are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with pupils with Special Needs.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience of working with Special Educational Needs
- Reliable and flexible
- Creative and able to think on their feet
- Experience of de-escalation techniques
- Calm under pressure
- Able to form and maintain a range of Teaching and Learning strategies
- Able to form and maintain appropriate professional relationships and boundaries with children and parents
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
Pay £51-£60 a day
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to the details below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.