This vibrant and energetic PRU are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the team on a long term basis. With excellent support from senior leadership and teaching staff, the school are looking for a motivated and proactive Teaching Assistant to work closely with small groups of secondary aged pupils. The ability to work well under pressure and engage with challenging students is key. A positive attitude is very important, you will be working as part of a team who are wholly committed to the development and care of their students. This School are looking for the right Teaching Assistant to join the team, and are hopeful that someone can jump straight in. This role is an easy commute from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury, Halesowen, Walsall and Birmingham.
Ideally you will be:-
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy