Have you supported children with SEN?
Have you experience of working in upper Key Stage Two with a proven track record in developing children?
Are you looking for a full time role in a Rochdale Primary School? If so, please read on
This Primary school in Rochdale is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in their Year 6 class. They are looking to make a quick appointment due to a member of staff retiring.
The School in Rochdale is a two form entry Church school which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher is committed to creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible school experience. As a Key Stage Two teaching assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class teacher.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Working with the market leader in education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market
- Close to public transport links
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in Key Stage Two
- Have some experience in SATS preparation
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Your role will consist of supporting the class teacher as well as delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum
- Communicating with the class teacher, SENCO and parents
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a popular and friendly school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of our primary team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN TA