The Forum is a successful residential special school, catering for young people aged 7 to 19 with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorders and other associated disorders
The successful applicants will work as part of a team under the direction of a teacher/tutor assisting students to access a specifically designed, Autism focussed curriculum through group learning and individual programmes.
The main focus of this role will be to:
- Support students in lessons
- Assist the teacher/tutor in the preparation of work
- Support students during on and off-site activities
- Support students to make progress in formal learning situations as well as with self-help skills, life skills and social understanding
The ideal candidate will:
- have well-developed organisational and communication skills
- be able to work flexibly in relation to tasks undertaken
- be a good team player
Successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post. Cambian is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Cambian is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to know more we would love to hear from you.
Please call for an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job