Step by Step Education, a local Supply Teaching Agency, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant that is based or would be willing to commute to the West Coast of Cumbria. (Whitehaven, Workington, Maryport, Cockermouth, Egremont and even up to areas like Wigton)
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to come on board and add to the team of supply we currently have. The right candidate will be working on an Adhoc basis in either Primary or Secondary Schools along the West Coast.
Step by Step Education have now been around for 10 years’. During this period, we have built extremely strong relationships with the majority of schools in Cumbria.
We are open to have Newly Qualified and Experienced Teaching Assistant’s on board.
Going into a school on a supply basis can often lead to long-term/permanent work.
Some of the benefits of working on supply are:
- Flexibility of working on the days which suit yourself
- The opportunity to work on a day to day or longer-term basis
- As somebody who has just recently qualified, it's a great opportunity to get to know schools within your area and get your 'foot in the door’ to the schools in your area.
Some of the duties involved in a Supply Teaching Assistant’s role are:
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment
- To assist in the development of varying skills that support pupils learning
To register with Step by Step on supply or if you would like any more details don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can find our contact details via our website: www.stepbystepeducation.co.uk
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job