Dedicated Teaching Assistants who wants to be Teachers, Hackney, East London
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £65-£70 per day
Have you completed University and started to think of potential career paths?
Does education sound like a field you could see yourself in?
Do you want to see yourself as a successful teacher in the future?
GSL Education are recruiting talented graduates for their client schools in Hackney to aid the class teacher in in the development of the students. Being a graduate, if you have ever thought about education as a potential career for you, why not find out first hand as a Teaching Assistant in one of many loved schools across Hackney.
You must be able to demonstrate the following qualities, skills and experience:
· NVQ/CACHE level 2 (or equivalent), level 3 desirable
· A love of children and the determination to provide the best possible school for them
· A team player and an ability to work under pressure
· Able to relate to the needs of their parents
· Good Mathematical and English skills
· Proven impact of working with vulnerable children
· Be flexible, fun and energetic
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.