Our client is a charity nursery based in North West London. The Nursery is much more than just another play and learn preschool. It’s a pioneering Early Years provision where alongside the EYFS curriculum, skills and knowledge will be imparted and moral & human values.
Our client is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be required to work from 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties are as follows:
- To help create a safe, stimulating, caring environment for each child
- To report to teachers concerns over children’s welfare and progress
- The preparation of work and materials as directed by the teacher
- To assist with the cleanliness and organisation of the rooms
- Where required, to mount and create lively displays
- To attend staff meetings as a valued member of the team
You should be qualified to Level 3 or above.