We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Administrator to work within one of our prestigious institutes. This is a temporary position, starting 6th March or ASAP after then.
The main role will be timetabling for the Medical Degree (MBBS) within UCL Division of Medicine based at the Royal Free Hospital. Excellent attention to detail is essential. In addition they will work as part of a team and perform ad-hoc duties as required.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good communication skills including face to face, telephone and email and ability to exercise discretion as to what will work best indifferent situations.
· Ability to use initiative.
· Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
· Educated to degree level.
Start date: 6th March or soon after
Pay rate: £10.74 per hour, plus holiday pay
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail