We are urgently looking for special educational needs (SEN) teachers in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
Reed are working in partnership with Hampshire County Council. This means we are the main provider for all Hampshire school recruitment needs, which ensures we have a high demand of work across the academic year.
• We have an attractive set minimum pay rate with Hampshire to ensure you will always be paid fairly.
• Reed Hampshire Supply Service are the preferred route by Hampshire schools, backed and supported by Hampshire County Council.
Do you have great classroom management skills? Are you craving the opportunity to be flexible with your working hours? Wanting to try a few different schools before you commit to just one?
• Whether you’re looking for your next permanent position, long term or day to day supply, we would like to hear from you!
• We are always looking for talented special educational needs (SEN) teachers to work across our schools in Basingstoke and local attached areas. Whether you're an NQT, an experienced teacher and/or have no SEN experience, we are always happy to assist.
• Working on a temporary basis gives you the freedom to try many different schools, it also allows you to get a better work life balance. Now is a great time to work on a temporary basis through Reed as we currently have Hampshire schools pre-booking teachers already!
• You will be appointed a personal consultant who will work with you every step of the way, for further information, apply below or contact us on 0800 085 5016, or Email us at email@example.com
Contact us immediately to get registered for January, we are open for all of the Christmas break, please do get in touch as soon as possible.
We are always looking for teachers and support staff who are able to tech across the national curriculum.
What would you do with an additional extra £100??
Refer a friend scheme: Know someone who might be interested in working through Reed? Refer them to Reed and once they have a completed assignment you will be win £100 of vouchers! (Terms and Conditions apply)
Higher rates are based on an LTD basis, Please enquire for further details on the benefits and how these can be achieved.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'