Science teacher- P/T From Easter three days per week.
An Ofsted rated Outstanding school in Birmingham is looking to expand its science team with a part time member of staff to support at Key Stage 3 . This progressive and successful all through school requires excellent teachers to take their Science provision to the next level.
The successful applicant will have unrivalled subject knowledge and be able to craft and prepare lessons which inspire gifted students to be scientifically curious above and beyond the need of the national curriculum, as well as supporting students who are not achieving at their potential.
Successful applicants will
- Be a qualified Science Teacher, holding full QTS or QTLS status.
- Have experience working in KS3, 4 and 5.
- Teach at consistently good to outstanding standards.
- Be passionate about maintaining high levels of pupil attainment.
- Be able to motivate, inspire and engage all learners, with a strong focus on clear differentiation.
- Good classroom management skills are essential.
- Plan creative lessons that appropriately support and challenge all learners.
- The ability to provide clear and constructive feedback to pupils at each stage of their learning is essential.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education
- Consultants with 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience.
- Careers support and advice.
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups.
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences.
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
So if you think this vacancy could be for you, then please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Teacher Science Secondary School