Teacher of Science - KS3/4 - Fixed Term Contact - Full Time - September 2018
Salary: £22,917 - £33,824
Perm/Temp: Fixed Term
Start Date: From 1st September 2018
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Here at CER we are part of one of the largest Education Recruitment Companies in the UK and amongst the biggest in the northwest. Formerly Capita, CER have a rich heritage steeped in recruitment experience, in addition, we have a dedicated, specialist consultant on hand to work directly with you to provide the best service. We are settled into our new office in Preston and making great strides forward in the market already - so why not come and join our team today.
A large, popular, mixed 11 to 16 voluntary aided Roman Catholic faith school in East Lancashire. At present the school is a 'Good' school in line with Ofsted (2014) and received 'Outstanding' in the Diocese Inspection report (2015) - The Headteacher claims 'we are thoroughly enjoying our journey to becoming an outstanding school'. Behaviour is of students is good, expectations are set quite high and academic standards and outcomes are great. It is located in the centre of Burnley with excellent transport links via the local M65 motorway and close by bus and train stations.
We are looking for a Science Teacher who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner & has high expectations of pupils and their learning
- Has knowledge of effective strategies in Science to raise attainment and progress & can work well as part of a team
- Is confident teaching Science at key stage 3 and key stage 4
- Is creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire pupils in Science
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of English in the National Curriculum
- Has good organisational and classroom management skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is willing to be flexible
- FREE CPD/WORKSHOPS - Various courses including Safeguarding/Child Protection, Behaviour Management & a Specialist Cover Supervisor Training Course
- Your own local consultant to deal with any questions along the way
- A personable experience - We work with you to find you the work you want
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE and Umbrella Company pay options available)
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulations
- Candidate Reward Scheme (the more you work the more benefits you receive) Launching in September
- Unique App (it has never been easier to log timesheets and accept work) Launching in September
This really is a great opportunity; so, if you are a KS3/4 Science Teacher and interested, please get in touch right away. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail with an up to date copy of your CV
All applicants applying for this position must be able to provide a full career history (last 6 years) with supporting references and must have/be willing to apply for a full and enhanced DBS Certificate. (AGY).
- Teacher of Science - KS3/4 - Fixed Term Contact - Full Time - September 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"